Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunsets

We had been working on the spec house all day and we were tired and the kids were ready to go so my mother in law said come on Kindra I"ll take you and the kids home so you don't have to wait for Brock. So I loaded the kids in the car and we headed home. When we got on HWY 39 Roxie my mother in law said look how pretty that sunset is. Well I had my camera with me so I rolled down the window and put my head out. Yes I was hanging out the car window taking pictures of the sunset. It was so funny, but the pictures turned out great!!! It's funny the things you'll do for a great picture.

2 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Hey Kindra! It's me Whitney. I got your e-mail and it was so awesome to hear from you! It is so great to see your blog and all your pics (I appreciate all your efforts for getting those life risking/ challenging shots). Blogs rock! Great way to keep in touch. Did you go to the high school reunion? I was sorry I didn't make it. I would've liked to catch up with some people. I am so glad you and I can keep in touch now though. You look so pretty and you have a beautiful family. Talk you ya later.

The Jensen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.