Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another School Year

Well another school year has come and no my kids were not excited they think they need another month of summer well maybe mom does to. The pictures below are of me and the other two lunch ladies at Riverside Elementry. I fill in when need at all the schools in the distric. It is a fun part time job. I don't have to work everyday witch is nice and if I do work i'm off by 1:00 so i'm home when the kids get home. I alway thought to be a school lunch lady was so stupied, but it is so fun and it is great getting to know all the students. The only crappy part is sometimes if they need you they call you at like 5:30 in the morning and thats not fun. anyway have a great year everyone. And to all the lunch ladies in the Snake River School Distric you are so wonderful.

1 comment:

The Simmons Family said...

Hey Kindra! That is really cool that you do that. I think it would be great to work at the schools... like you said you can get to know the kids and see what the environment is like.... make sure they are eating healthy. I am glad you work with people that you like too, I'll bet you girls have lots of fun together.